Sunday, March 25, 2018

OH MY!!!!! I told you I was  a bad Blogger in a previous post as I have not posted anything in forever. To tell you the truth I forget about it & when I do remember I forget again. There goes the "Sometimers" part of my life again. .....:"Sometimes I remember & Sometimes I don't & it seems like the don't creeps in more times than not. LOL I am still creating, love my ATC's, Tags & Cards. I also have a fun story to tell. I bought a Brothers ScanNCut about 3 yrs. ago. I originally wanted it because it could do all the fussy cutting for me. Well about two weeks ago it finally got used. Ooooooo how I could kick myself for not getting it out earlier. My friend Carla has come to my house to learn some new techniques with some different products. It has been so much fun having her come & play. Well on one of her visits she said......."We are going to get your ScanNCut out next time and play with it". Sure enough on her next visit we played. We couldn't figure out why it wouldn't cut out our image after we scanned it. We followed the directions.......Scan your image on the scanning mat then you cut on the cutting mat. So we did but when it came time to cut it didn't cut out our image. It cut out an outline of the image no where near the stamped image we scanned. We tried a few times getting the same results. Then between the two of us a light bulb went off. We just needed to put the stamped image on the cutting mat.......the machine scanned it & then cut it out. OMGOSH the excitement that came from my craftroom was never to be forgotten.......a lot of high fives and laughing like you never heard. My husband was going to look for a basket to come collect the eggs as he said "there was so much cackling going on he thought the two hens in that room were laying eggs. LOL LOL LOL  Needless to say we sat and cut out a bunch of images and even found out how to cut right along the stamped images like or leave a small to wider border around the image. What a day!!!! What a great day!!!!!!  Anyway I am going to try and post as I create....the key word is TRY. Hugzzzzzz, Your Bad Blogger LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are on your way now with your Scan N Cut! Can't wait to see what you create!
    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete